Airpark North Metropolitan District Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationCity of Loveland, Colorado
WebsiteAirpark North Metropolitan District Capital Project
- Tiffany SkoglundDistrict Manager
- Kieyesia ConawayDistrict Administrator
- Wendy McFarlandAccounting Manager
- Bill FacklerAccountant
- Casey MilliganCapital Project Manager
- Shadrack TooAssistant Capital Project Manager
- Ronnie KenfieldFacility Operations Manager