Johnstown North Metropolitan District Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationTown of Johnstown, Colorado
WebsiteJohnstown North Metropolitan District Capital Project
- Bryan NewbyDistrict Manager
- Kieyesia ConawayDistrict Administrator
- Jennifer OndracekAccounting Manager
- Bryce RogersAccountant
- Stanley HolderCapital Project Manager
- Nic OrtizAssistant Capital Project Manager
- Dillon GamberFacility Operations Manager