Metropolitan Districts are governmental entities and political subdivisions of the State of Colorado, designed to serve as perpetual quasi-municipal corporations, each operating with an elected five-person Board of Directors. The primary purpose of the Districts is to finance public infrastructure required by the development and to provide an ongoing governmental structure for the operation and maintenance of district improvements and facilities.
LocationTown of Johnstown, Colorado
- Andrew KunkelDistrict Manager
- Kevin MittsAssistant District Manager
- Nicole WingDistrict Administrator
- Mia WilsonAccountant
- Casey MilliganCapital Project Manager
- Stanley HolderAssistant Capital Project Manager