Timnath Ranch Metropolitan District Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationTown of Timnath, Colorado
WebsiteTimnath Ranch Metropolitan District Capital Project
- Elaina CobbDistrict Manager
- Shannon RandazzoAssistant District Manager
- Ettie ArnoldCommunity Manager
- Kieyesia ConawayDistrict Administrator
- Tracie KaminskiAccounting Manager
- Matt SorensonAccountant
- Kirsten StarmanCapital Project Manager
- Nic OrtizAssistant Capital Project Manager
- Adam BrixFacility Operations Manager