Chad WalkerPrincipal / CEO
Mr. Walker has over 20 years of experience serving Special Districts and municipalities in Colorado, providing district management and capital project management. District management including: the formation of the districts, administrative management, budgeting, long-range planning, operations and maintenance of district facilities, governmental compliance with the state and continual liaison with governmental entities. Capital project management including: reviewing the proposed infrastructure design prior to construction, observation and reporting of the improvements during construction, confirmation and organization of the project cost documentation and summary of capital projects for bonding. Mr. Walker’s experience of over 25 years in private and public projects enables him to effectively manage the entire process from conceptual through construction, and ultimately to operations.
Mr. Walker’s experience and established relationships with governmental entities, district boards, and developers enable him to be an effective liaison. His experience provides assurance and confidence in the entity viability, organizational structure, capital infrastructure and operations.
Mr. Walker has held prior positions of management as president and managing partner of real estate and construction service companies. In addition, he was project manager for a national home builder. His education focus from Colorado Christian University is in Organizational Management and Leadership.
He currently invests in his community through serving with Timberline Church Missions, Thompson R2J Bond Oversight Committee, GRIT Athletics supporter, Rotary International, The Matthews House, Habitat for Humanity, Urban Land Institute, Everitt Real Estate Center at Colorado State University, and as a Centennial Institute Member at Colorado Christian University. Some of his past involvement includes Thompson Valley Wrestling Club coach, LBA baseball coach, and Leadership Loveland.
Mr. Walker especially enjoys spending quality time with his wife and three children, through serving the community together and enjoying the great outdoors of Colorado.
- Special District Management20 years experience
- Construction Management / Owner Representative28 years experience
- Title 32 District Formations24 years experience
- B.S. Organizational Management Colorado Christian University
- Executive Leadership Colorado Christian University
Licenses & Certificates
- Biblical Studies, Colorado Christian University
- Class A Contractor, City of Loveland
- D-1 General Contractor, City of Fort Collins
- Centennial Institute, Colorado Christian University
- Everitt Real Estate Center, Colorado State University
- Urban Land Institute
- Timberline Church Missions
- GRIT Athletics
- Rotary International
- The Matthew's House
- Thompson R2J Bond Oversight Committee