Deidra McCallAccounting Clerk
As Accounting Clerk, Deidra McCall supports the Finance and Accounting department in maintaining payables and receivables ledgers and records, as well as processing invoices, recording payments, bank reconciliation, report preparation, and providing general accounting support — all while maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
Since she graduated from Colorado State University in 2007 with a degree in History, Ms. McCall has worked in a variety of industries including sales, transportation, construction, and higher education. But she kept thinking about that accounting class she took for her Business minor back in college. In 2020, an online professional bookkeeping class was the catalyst for a career change into accounting.
In her spare time, Ms. McCall volunteers in the children’s ministry at her church. Other community service includes helping with food drives and participating in service projects in and around the homes of elderly and disabled people.
Ms. McCall enjoys reading, cooking, hiking, swimming, and anything that has to do with sports and travel – particularly alongside her family and friends.
- Accounting1 years experience
- Administration10 years experience
- Customer Service10 years experience
- Bachelors in History, minor in Business and SpanishColorado State University
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickbooksFront Range Community College
- Volunteers in the children's ministry at church
- Participates in food drives and service projects in and around the homes of elderly and disabled people