Kammy K. TinneyDirector of District Management and Administration
In her role as Director of District Management and Administration, Ms. Tinney provides oversight and direction to the Management and Administration Department staff. She also assists district boards and Chief Officers in administrative management, governmental compliance, board meeting facilitation and regular, special and organizational elections.
Kammy has spent more than 20 years working with special districts in Colorado. A District Manager since 2000, she has served a variety of districts, both newly organized and fully operational. Her expertise includes an understanding of the complex rules for managing volunteer, combination and career fire/emergency service departments.
Her education includes Organizational Development at the University of Denver, Business Administration/Paralegal at Arapahoe Community College and involvement with the Special District Association Legislative Committee and Leadership Academy.
Ms. Tinney is a die-hard Denver Broncos fan and, when she’s not supporting the football team, enjoys hiking, snowshoeing and spending time with family and friends.
- Special District Management25 years experience
- Special District Elections25 years experience
- Organizational DevelopmentUniversity of Denver
- Business Administration / ParalegalArapahoe Community College
- Trustee, Colorado Firefighters Heart and Circulatory Benefits Trust
- Special District Association Legislative Committee
- Special District Association Leadership Academy
- Board Member 2010-2014, Murphy Creek Metropolitan District No. 3
- Notary Public Colorado