Maddie McKeanFacility Operations Administrator
Ms. McKean supports the facilities team by overseeing district contracts, bidding, invoices, and budgets. She also serves as a communication hub for incoming and outgoing information about district operations and maintenance.
Ms. McKean’s leadership skills were honed in college as a Resident Adviser, Senior Resident Assistant, and Teaching Assistant. Time as a barista and in food service developed her people skills, as did working as an Emergency Dispatcher in the City of Longmont. She has also worked in schools as a special-education paraprofessional.
She earned her BA in Psychology from Sonoma State University in California.
During high school Ms. McKean volunteered with the OUR Center (Outreach United Resource) in Longmont, especially their annual Empty Bowls fundraiser, and she looks forward to getting back to that.
When she has free time, Ms. McKean enjoys quilting, knitting, and playing board games. She also likes to get outside, whether hiking, gardening, or spending time with her two dogs, Miss Cozy and Ivan.
- Emergency Dispatcher1 years experience
- Special Education ParaProfessional 2 years experience
- Customer and Client Services2 years experience
- Teaching Assistant & Resident Advisor4 years experience
- Bachelor's in PsychologySonoma State University
- Volunteer with the Outreach United Resource Center