Molly BrodlunAssistant Accounting Manager
In the role of Assistant Accounting Manager at Pinnacle, Ms. Brodlun handles revenue and expense management, billing, accounts payable, and preparation of financial statements. She also participates in day-to-day accounting functions including payroll, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, customer service, and general problem solving.
Ms. Brodlun spent the early part of her career as a certified pharmacy technician. After graduating with a BS in Accounting from Colorado State University, she worked as a corporate accountant for Tharp Custom Cabinetry, assisting with month-end close, quarterly inventory, and payroll, with a heavy emphasis on improving processes.
In her free time, Ms. Brodlun can be found volunteering at Loveland Classical School. Beyond that, some of her favorite pastimes include home improvement projects, knitting, cooking, hiking, and spending time with her husband, kids, and pets (two dogs and one cat).
- Special District Accounting1 years experience
- Certified Pharmacy Technician2.5 years experience
- Corporate Accountant 3 years experience
- Customer Service10 years experience
- Bachelor's of Accounting Colorado State University
- Volunteers at Loveland Classical School