Ronnie KenfieldFacility Operations Manager
As Facility Operations Manager, Ronnie Kenfield conducts site observations to ensure the care and maintenance of districts. Along with that, he also creates scopes of work and coordinates with contractors.
Mr. Kenfield brings a wide range of experience to Pinnacle, from administration to government accounting to education and facilities management.
His Bachelor of Arts in Psychology was earned at Metropolitan State University of Denver, where he also minored in Education. At Walden University he completed a master’s in Professional Leadership. He is a licensed Colorado teacher, spending time as both an elementary school teacher and a dean, and is a Certified Pool Operator.
In his off hours Mr. Kenfield spends time with his wife, family, and two dogs. He enjoys all aspects of fly fishing and vacationing in the cabin he built with his wife. He also likes to hunt and hike.
- Landscaping/Operations Manager8 years experience
- Concrete/Flatwork/Pumper3 years experience
- Elementary Teacher3 years experience
- Dean of Students2 years experience
- Facilities Management9 years experience
- Bachelor of Arts emphasis in Psychology, minor in Elementary EducationMetropolitan State University of Denver
- Master's in Professional LeadershipWalden University
Licenses & Certificates
- Colorado Teaching License
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) License
- ACC Board for Hidden River Community