Severance South Metropolitan District Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationTown of Severance, Colorado
WebsiteSeverance South Metropolitan District Capital Project
- Shannon RandazzoDistrict Manager
- Bryan NewbyAssistant District Manager
- Jordan WoodDistrict Administrator
- Jennifer OndracekAccounting Manager
- Kitty McElroyAccountant
- Doug CampbellCapital Project Manager
- Daryl FieldsSenior Facility Operations Manager