Bryan NewbyAssistant District Manager
As Assistant District Manager, Bryan is a pivotal part of developing productive working relationships with Special District Board members and constituents. He supports internal staff by processing invoices, maintaining district records, and ensuring governmental compliance. Bryan works with District Managers, Accounting Managers, and Project Administrators in all aspects of Special District Management.
Bryan began his working career at 15, bussing tables at a brewery in his home state of California. Over a decade in customer service and hospitality laid a foundation of reliability, assurance, empathy, and responsiveness in Bryan—traits that have served him well as an Assistant District Manager. At 24 he joined the US Navy, becoming a Signals Intelligence Analyst, then returned to hospitality management and administration while pursuing a higher education.
Among Mr. Newby’s degrees are an Associate of Arts in Arabic from the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center in Monterey, California; a Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing from the University of Oklahoma; a Master’s in Business Administration from Colorado State University; and a graduate certificate in Marketing Management from Colorado State University.
Mr. Newby still indulges a passion for creative writing, as well as music and the arts. He relocated to Colorado for its outdoor lifestyle, and he spends much of his free time in the mountains or at lakes with his dog, Percy. He travels wherever and whenever possible, exploring the world’s historic sites and absorbing new cultures. His nights in include card and board games, cooking, and planning the next adventure.
- Management & Administration9 years experience
- Signals Intelligence Analysis8 years experience
- Customer Service & Hospitality6 years experience
- Associate of Arts, Emphasis in ArabicDefense Languages Institute Monterey
- Bachelor of Arts, Emphasis in Creative WritingUniversity of Oklahoma
- Master of Business Administration, Emphasis in Business AdministrationColorado State University
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing ManagementColorado State University