Bryan NewbyDistrict Administrator
As District Administrator, Bryan Newby assists District Managers, Accounting Managers, and Project Administrators in all aspects of Special District Management.
From age 15 ever since he started as a bus boy at a brewery in his home state of California at age 15, Mr. Newby has been comfortable in a customer service and hospitality environment. He spent eight years in the US Navy working in Signals Intelligence Analysis, then returned to hospitality management and administration for six years before joining Pinnacle.
Among Mr. Newby’s degrees are an Associate of Arts in Arabic from the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center in Monterey, California; a Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing at the University of Oklahoma, a Master’s in Business Adminstration from Colorado State University, and a graduate certificate in Marketing Management, also from CSU.
Mr. Newby still indulges a passion for creative writing, as well as music and the arts in general. He relocated to Colorado for its outdoor lifestyle, and he spends as much time as he can in the mountains or at lakes with his dog, Percy. He travels wherever and whenever possible, exploring the world’s historic sites and absorbing new cultures. His nights in include card and board games, cooking, and planning the next adventure.
- Management & Administration9 years experience
- Signals Intelligence Analysis8 years experience
- Customer Service & Hospitality6 years experience
- Associate of Arts, Emphasis in ArabicDefense Languages Institute Monterey
- Bachelor of Arts, Emphasis in Creative WritingUniversity of Oklahoma
- Master of Business Administration, Emphasis in Business AdministrationColorado State University
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing ManagementColorado State University