Kevin MittsAssistant District Manager
As Assistant District Manager, Kevin Mitts is part of a collaborative team that provides clients with the best possible experience, prioritizing clear overall communication to ensure that the clients’ interests are kept top of mind.
With 30 years in customer service management, Mr. Mitts brings to Pinnacle extensive experience in understanding customers and their needs. He’s worked in all aspects of accounting as well as facilities management.
While in the United States Marine Corps, he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business. He currently serves in the Loveland and Johnstown Chambers of Commerce, and he’s a member of the Elks Lodge of Westminster. Along with his family, he’s assisted in fundraising for Foundations Church in Loveland.
Mr. Mitts values time in the outdoors, particularly hiking and camping with his family. He enjoys watching sports of any kind, as well as spending time with friends.
- Accounts Payable15 years experience
- Accounts Receivable20 years experience
- Facilities Management15 years experience
- General Ledger Accounting20 years experience
- Payroll20 years experience
- Bachelor of Arts, emphasis in BusinessUnited States Marine Corps
- Elks Lodge of Westminster Member
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce Member
- Johnstown Chamber of Commerce Member
- Fundraising for Foundations Church in Loveland