Nic OrtizAssistant Project Manager
As Assistant Project Manager, Nic Ortiz assists with work orders, construction contracts, and pay applications, and coordinates approvals for all of them. He also works with invoices — organizing, reviewing, and coding them.
In addition to four years in the US Air Force, Mr. Ortiz has worked as a surveyor and CAD designer for land development and road construction, where as lead technician he used a 3D scanner to perform site surveys and convert point clouds into 3D virtual models. He also was a project manager and engineer for a full-service mechanical firm.
Mr. Ortiz earned his Bachelor’s in Engineering Technology at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. He also has a certificate of training as a land surveyor, and he’s a certified member of the National Academy of Sports Medicine as well as a member of the National Bartenders Association.
As an active member of Food for Thought Denver, Mr. Ortiz has packed sack lunches for Denver Metro underprivileged children, and he’s volunteer bartended at their annual Rock-A-Belly fundraising event.
In his free time Mr. Ortiz enjoys reading, blogging, and anything related to fitness. He likes to attend museums and art expos, take his dog for long walks, and spend time with his girlfriend.
- Project Management4 years experience
- Air Force4 years experience
- Land Surveyor4 years experience
- CAD Design15 years experience
- Engineer4 years experience
- Bachelor’s in Engineering TechnologyUniversity of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Licenses & Certificates
- Certificate of Training as a Land Surveyor
- Certified member of The National Academy of Sports Medicine
- National Bartenders Association
- Food for Thought Denver