Tiffany SkoglundAssistant District Manager
In her role as Assistant District Manager, Tiffany Skoglund is part of the management and
administration team at Pinnacle. Her main responsibilities include Board of Directors relations, financial management, compliance, and inter-government /constituent relations. She works with District Managers, Accounting Managers, and Project Administrators in all aspects of Special District Management. She builds relationships with board members and constituents, and supports internal staff by processing invoices, maintaining district records, and ensuring governmental compliance.
Ms. Skoglund’s experience with local government spans 22 years, working in various positions for Greeley’s Culture, Parks, and Recreation department. The many community events she helped plan and execute increased morale and culture in the city. She’s also served on a variety of governmental and community boards, and was president of the Association of Municipal Employees for 12 years, ensuring employees’ concerns were addressed in the City Manager’s office.
After earning her associates degree from Aims Community College, Ms. Skoglund completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Gerontology and Human Rehabilitation at the University of Northern Colorado. She has a certificate in Mental Health First Aid, as well as adult and pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED.
Tiffany volunteers in her community in multiple ways. For over five years she’s served on the Community Grief Board as an Executive Board Member. She is married to her high school sweetheart, and the couple has one daughter studying biology at the University of Wyoming. In her free time she enjoys traveling, camping, reading, crafting, and spending time with family.
- Local Government22 years experience
- Administration22 years experience
- Government Budget Planning15 years experience
- Facilities Management15 years experience
- Board Meeting Support15 years experience
- Community Relations22 years experience
- Associates of Liberal ArtsAims Community College
- Bachelors of Science, emphasis in Gerontology & Human RehabilitationUniversity of Northern Colorado
Licenses & Certificates
- First Aide Mental Health Certificate
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Community Grief Board - Executive Board Member