Allyson RaineriOffice Administrator
As Office Administrator, Ms. Raineri supports the Pinnacle team by ensuring everything behind the scenes runs smoothly. From maintaining the office and its supplies to filtering and routing office communication to ensuring the regular maintenance of IT, buildings, and fleet vehicles, she paves the way for the team to provide its best service for clients at a moment’s notice. She also assists with special projects, including onboarding with Human Resources, administrative audits, and special events.
Ms. Raineri’s experience includes website and social media maintenance, event planning, office administration, and customer service. She’s been a notary since 2020 and worked toward an Environmental Engineering degree at Colorado State University.
She volunteers through Sweetheart City Racing to support the local school district, veterans, and House of Neighborly Service, among other groups. In her free time, she enjoys crocheting, running, and spending time with friends and family.
- Office Administration4 years experience
- Marketing2 years experience
- Event Planning5 years experience
- Client Relations4 years experience
- Training2 years experience
- Environmental EngineeringColorado State University
Licenses & Certificates
- Colorado Notary
- Participate with Sweetheart City Racing to support community partners