Denise StetzSenior Office Manger
As Senior Office Manager Denise Stetz is responsible for department management and the workflow of office administration and contractors. She has daily oversight of all office needs, and manages and facilitates the maintenance of Pinnacle properties. She helps with the corporate aspects of onboarding new team members, as well as with community relations and marketing.
Much of her career has been in the nonprofit sector and administration. In these roles she managed the donor relations department and participated in grant writing. Most recently, she gained experience overseeing fundraising events and corporate sponsor programs.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business at Central Connecticut State University. Furthering her education at Northeastern University, she added a certificate in Finance and Accounting to her credits.
Ms. Stetz dedicates volunteer hours to her sons’ schools, including as the Fossil Ridge High School Football Booster Club Treasurer. She’s also served as the Ombudsman for the Navy Recruiting District Denver and volunteered with the Weld Food Bank.
Along with her husband, Ms. Stetz spends a lot of time at either the football or baseball field — depending on the season — rooting on any one of her three sons. With her daughter she binge watches Netflix. While she wasn’t blessed with a green thumb and has killed half the plants she’s bought, she still loves gardening. An avid audiobook listener, she’s known to spend an extra hour in the driveway finishing a good book.
- Administration & Department Management15 years experience
- Event Planning8 years experience
- Training13 years experience
- Client Relations20 years experience
- Bachelors of Arts, Emphasis in Psychology & BusinessCentral Connecticut State University
- Certificate in Finance & AccountingNortheastern University
- Volunteer at sons' schools
- Previous Fossil Ridge High School Football Booster Club Treasurer
- Navy Recruiting District Denver Ombudsman
- Volunteer at Weld Food Bank