Sarah BromleyAssistant District Manager
In her role as Assistant District Manager, Sarah Bromley is a key member of the Management and Administration team. She assists in all aspects of District Management, including managing operations, Board of Directors relations, financial management, compliance, and constituent relations.
Ms. Bromley’s goal-oriented and quality-driven job experience comes from over a decade in the nonprofit sector. Working with human resources, administration, and project management with the United Way and six AmeriCorps programs, she honed her clear communication style and attention to detail, as well as a facility for systemizing processes and procedures.
She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design at San Jose State University in California. She’s a certified professional member of the Society for Human Resource Management. She’s also a member of the Northern Colorado Human Resources Association.
A native of Fargo, North Dakota, Ms. Bromley is a lifelong learner who loves trying new things. During her free time, she enjoys sewing, hiking, traveling, reading, and spending time with family, friends, and her dog, Thelma.
- Nonprofit11 years experience
- HR & Administration8 years experience
- Program & Project Management8 years experience
- AmeriCorps6 years experience
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, emphasis in Graphic DesignSan Jose State University in California
Licenses & Certificates
- SHRM-CP Certified
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Northern Colorado Human Resources Association