Prairie Song Metropolitan District Nos. 3-9 Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationTown of Windsor, Colorado
WebsitePrairie Song Metropolitan District Nos. 3-9 Capital Project
- Sarah BromleyDistrict Manager
- Kevin MittsAssistant District Manager
- Christy McCutchenCommunity Manager
- Elaina CobbDistrict Administrator
- Tracie KaminskiAccounting Manager
- Bryce RogersAccountant
- Stanley HolderCapital Project Manager