Timnath Ranch Metropolitan District Capital Project
Working with the project team of engineers, planners, construction managers, and other professionals, we provide administrative support for public infrastructure projects. Providing management of the public bidding process, administering contracts, project budget oversight, site observation, progress reports, and coordination of municipal and district acceptance.
Our established processes and procedures allow us to manage a wide range of facilities, including parks, green belts, detention/storage ponds, irrigation systems, non-potable water systems, pools, recreational facilities, sewer, storm and water facilities.
LocationTown of Timnath, Colorado
WebsiteTimnath Ranch Metropolitan District Capital Project
- Shannon RandazzoDistrict Manager
- Christy McCutchenCommunity Manager
- Kieyesia ConawayDistrict Administrator
- Jennifer OndracekAccounting Manager
- Paul Van DykeAccountant
- Nic OrtizCapital Project Manager
- Adam BrixFacility Operations Manager